Round 3 of #SciFund is having a fantastic last few hours! Since this morning, five more projects have hit their funding goals:
- Number 12: “Shrinking horizons: Preserving humans’ homes”
- Number 13: “Preventing Wartime Violence Against Civilians”
- Number 14: “Alien Invaders: Armed and Dangerous”
- Number 15: “A Tale of Monkeys, Parasites, and People”
- Number 16: “The American pika: too hot to handle?”
Congratulations to all the people behind these projects! With the successful completion of the pika project, we have now got 45% of our projects in this round meeting their funding goals, which breaks the record set by round 2 (44%).
We’re within in striking distance of passing the amount of money raised in round 1; about $1,000 to pass the round 1 total. We have now passed $75,000 in this round, which brings the grand total for all three rounds to…
One quarter of a million dollars.
Here’s your new cheat sheet to the projects that need your help now!
- Brown hyaenas: so fluffy, so ferocious? (86%)
- Letting Leatherbacks Live from Land to Sea (74%)
- Social networking: Why fish need Facebook too (72%)
- Chemical Warfare in the Intertidal (70%)
- Black Abalone Dating Service (78%)
- No Bogs No Bugs No Plants No People (52%)
- Autism Intervention: Seeing Faces as a Whole (52%)
Be part of the excitement! Go to RocketHub and support your favourite project!